A distillery tour of Scotland - Capercaillie Escapes
Why should only the angels get a share? Escape to Scotland to visit some of our finest distilleries and enjoy the aromas and tastes of our national drink, a wee dram of whisky.
From the peatiest scents to the smallest distilleries in the country, our distillery tour of Scotland will take you from Edinburgh over to the west coast and the islands of Islay and Skye before travelling through the highlands to Perthshire and back to our great capital city, Edinburgh. You’ll be able to visit a distillery enroute every day if you wish, or equally take more time to explore the surrounding areas if you’ve had a dram too many!
This sample great escape includes:
– 7 nights bed and breakfast in guest house accommodation
– 8 day rental of a medium sized rental car
– Car ferry transfers between the mainland and Islay
– Entry and guided tour of 3 iconic distilleries
– Detailed route information to guide you on scenic trails
– Dining and other activity recommendations (payable locally)
Prices from £500* per person based on a group of 4 people, and do not include meals, fuel or any additional local activities
* all prices are subject to availability and variable dependent upon type/standard of accommodation and additional requests at time of booking