Valentine's romance by the sea - Capercaillie Escapes
Fancy romancing in style and Scottish luxury for Valentine’s?
We’re teaming up with the fabulous five star Old Course Hotel Golf Resort and Spa to offer an exclusive one night escape for Valentine’s weekend in St Andrews. The hotel stands proudly alongside the 17th hole of the world’s most famous golf course, as well as beautiful West Sands beach offering miles of walking, shelter among the dunes and iconic views of historic St Andrews.
From only £225 per room*, including all taxes, this escape for two people (valid on 13th or 14th February 2015) includes:
- One nights’ bed and breakfast in a luxury double room
- Glass of bubbles on arrival
- Heart chocolate turn down
- Full use of the award winning Kohler Waters Spa including roof top hot tub and thermal suite
A few extra treats?
- A special champagne Afternoon Tea in The Sands Grill offering fantastic views
- A romantic meal in one of the hotel’s excellent restaurants or locally in St Andrews
- 18 holes of golf at The Dukes located above St Andrews in stunning heathland with views over the town and out to the North Sea. A complimentary concierge service is available between the hotel and the course.
These additional options can be included in your package – please just let us know at time of booking and we will be happy to arrange for you.
With great knowledge of the local area we can help create a fantastic trip for you. We are very happy to combine this offer with part of a longer itinerary for your visit to Scotland.
Simply contact us now to book this offer or find out more information.
* offer is subject to availability at time of booking and does not include meals or transport other than stated