The Open 2015 - Capercaillie Escapes
The One, The Open is returning home to St Andrews this year for its 144th year.
From Sunday 12th to Sunday 19th July 2015 scenic St Andrews on the Fife Coast will offer quite the back drop to crown Champion Golfer of the Year. Be there to soak up the atmosphere and watch the world’s best golfers conquer the most prized championship in the sport.
Be part of The Open 2015 with our recommended two day itinerary or make even more of your visit and extend your holiday to explore other parts of Scotland and even play a few holes of golf yourself. We’ll also point you in the right direction of an excellent 19th hole for those times when you’re not out on the course!
With tickets and accommodation in high demand we are delighted to offer a quality package for a two night break based in Edinburgh, less than an hour by train from St Andrews.
Standard Open Package (based on two people sharing):
- 2 night’s accommodation in Edinburgh
- A Scottish welcome hamper on arrival
- Two adult championship day tickets to The Open (choice of Thursday – Sunday)
- Two adult return train tickets from Edinburgh and Leuchars (station for St Andrews)
- Dining recommendations and local information during your stay
From only £395 per person* including all taxes and fees
*(all prices are subject to availability at time of booking)
- Add an 3rd night to your stay to make the most of your time in Edinburgh or a second day at the Championship
- Explore the city with a visit to some of our favourite places…Edinburgh Castle, The Royal Yacht Britannia, a walk in Holyrood Park and an exclusive Afternoon Tea
- Include a Meet & Greet service on your arrival at Edinburgh Airport or Waverley Train Station for private transfer to your accommodation and orientation of the city.
- Don’t fancy the train? Then enjoy an exclusive private car return transfer to The Open instead
These additional options can be included in your package (subject to availability) – please just let us know at time of booking and we will be happy to arrange for you.
With great knowledge across Scotland we can help create a fantastic personalised tour for you. We are very happy to combine this British Open offer with part of a longer itinerary for a superb summer holiday to Scotland.
Explore Scotland Your Way…simply contact us now to book this offer or request your bespoke no obligation travel quote.