Autumn Golf in St Andrews - Capercaillie Escapes
Following a brilliant and welcome return of the Ryder Cup this September to Gleneagles in Perthshire, we are offering some fantastic golf escapes across the country to celebrate. St Andrews, is the true home of golf, and we are teaming up with some great hosts to offer a long weekend or mid-week break on some of the area’s finest championship golf courses.
Valid from 15th September 2014 to 30th November 2014 this wee escape for two people includes:
- 4 nights bed and breakfast in a double or twin room at a luxury golf and spa resort in St Andrews
- Golf on three of St Andrews 18 hole Championship Courses
- Full use of hotel spa facilities and two one hour spa treatments
- Local dining and other activity recommendations
Blairgowrie Golf Club in Perthshire, host of the 2014 Junior Ryder Cup, also offers two fantastic inland 18 hole championship courses. There is Rosemount, venue of Greg Normans first European Tour victory, as well as Lansdowne, host of many PGA and SGU events.
Less than an hours drive from St Andrews you can easily include a 4th round at Blairgowrie into your package – please just let us know when making your booking.
Price is approximate* per person based on a group of 2 people, and does not include personal transport, meals or additional local activities: £695 including all taxes
* all prices are subject to availability and variable dependent upon standard of accommodation and any additional activities requested to be included to your itinerary at the time of booking. Larger group sizes can also be accommodated.
With great knowledge of the local area we will help create a fantastic trip for you. Simply contact us to find out more information or making a booking.