Luxury Autumn Spa Escape - Capercaillie Escapes
As summer draws to a close we look forward to the changing colours of Autumn and what better way to enjoy this time of year than escaping to a luxurious spa by the sea for a few days of pure indulgence.
Whether time away with the girls or a romantic break with a loved one, we are delighted to be teaming up with the Old Course Hotel in St Andrews to offer a two day escape at their famous Golf Resort and Spa. The Old Course Hotel proudly stands alongside the 17th hole of the world’s most famous golf course, as well as the beautiful West Sands Beach which offers miles of walking, shelter among the dunes and iconic views to the town of St Andrews.
This wee escape for two people (valid from 1st October 2014 to 8th December 2014) includes:
- Two nights’ bed and breakfast in a luxury Old Course view room
- Glass of ‘bubbles’ on arrival
- Three course dinner and coffee in either of the hotel’s restaurants – The Sands Grill or The Road Hole Restaurant
- Full use of the Kohler Waters Spa including swimming pool and roof top hot tub
- Access to the thermal suite, with hydrotherapy pool, sauna and Japanese salt steam room
- One 80 minute spa treatment of your choice per person
- Kohler Waters Spa Tea with Laurent-Perrier Rose
- 20% off all spa treatments and retail purchases from the spa boutique during your stay
- Complimentary in-room movies
- Additional dining and activity recommendations for the local area
A couple of additional options can be included in your package – please just let us know at time of booking and we will arrange for you.
- A special Afternoon Tea in the Conservatory (mid-week) or The Sands Grill (weekend), which both have fantastic views of the golf course and town of St Andrews.
- Fancy playing some golf whilst in St Andrews? The Dukes Course offers some fantastic golf with a stunning heath-land setting high above St Andrews. A complimentary concierge service is available between the hotel and the course.
Price is approximate* per person based on a group of 2 people, and does not include personal transport or any additional local activities: £430 including all taxes
* all prices are subject to availability and variable dependent upon standard of accommodation requested and any additional activities you may wish to be included in your itinerary discussed at time of booking. Larger group sizes can also be accommodated.
With great knowledge of the local area we can help create a fantastic trip for you. We are very happy to combine this offer with part of a longer itinerary for your visit to Scotland.
Simply contact us to find out more information or making a booking.